Angel Entrepreneurship Development Institute (AEDI) part of Agnel Technical education Complex, Verna was set up in July 2000 with the aim of promoting the spirit of Entrepreneurship throughout the state of Goa. Since it is a well established norm that entrepreneur is not born but made.
The aim of the Institute is:
- To prepare a list of viable industrial ventures from time to time.
- To draw support from among expert/professionals from research and technical institute etc. for providing technology back up to entrepreneurs.
- To identify and motivates Rural Entrepreneurs.
- To help entrepreneurs in upgrading the skills, wherever necessary.
- To assist in securing finance from Commercial Banks and State Financial Institutions etc.
- To assist in complying with the terms and conditions stipulated by the Primary lending Institution and release the amount sanctioned.
- To assist in selection and installation of machinery / equipment.
- To assist enterprisers in project implementation.
- To assist enterprisers in establishing marketing linkage.